MindWell (@MindWellLeeds) have launched a #LetsTalkLeeds campaign to examine how the pandemic has affected people’s mental health, share support information and advice, and celebrate how Leeds organisations have creatively supported people’s mental wellbeing.
Self-isolation guidelines and support
Self-isolation is about protecting others and stopping the spread of Covid-19.
You must self-isolate immediately if:
- you have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- you’ve tested positive for coronavirus
- you live with someone who has symptoms or tested positive
- you’re told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or the NHS Covid-19 app
- you arrive in the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk
If you experience symptoms of Coronavirus, you must self-isolate at home and book a free test on the NHS website, by ringing 911, or by accessing the NHS Test and Trace app.
To find out for how long you must self-isolate, visit the NHS website.
If you’ve been asked to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace service, you may be entitled to a support payment of £500. More information is available here.
To find out more about these new measures across Leeds and any further questions, visit: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/coronavirus/local-rules
- Children's story to help them cope 'My hero is You'
Parents Evening System
Holy Name Twitter
Our Lady of Kirkstall
Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust
Diocese of Leeds
- Corona Virus Advice
- Child Protection
- Learning Mentor
- Letters and Documents
- Lunch and Milk Information
- Online Safety
- Friends of Holy Name (PTA)
- Parent View
- Pupil Premium
- SAT Results
- School Calendar
- School Performance Tables
- Sports Funding
- Useful Links
- Parents Forum
- New Parents Sept 2020