Children born between 1st September 2016 and 31 August 2017 are due to start primary school in September 2021.
You can apply from 1st November 2020. The deadline for appliations is 15th January 2021.
Letter are sent through the post inviting parents to apply at the end of October, you can still apply if you don't get a letter.
Apply for a primary school
Admissions at Leeds would encourage all families to read the information on the ‘Before you apply’ section on their new website www.leeds.gov.uk/apply.
They are unable to hold face to face drop-in sessions this year and so are holding Facebook question and answers sessions on the dates below, alternatively families can contact the Admissions Team on 0113 222 4414 if they have any questions.
Thursday 3 December 2020
6 - 7pm
Tuesday 5 January 2021
4 - 5 pm
Wednesday 13 January 2021
2 - 3 pm
Where can I find useful information?
You can find information about schools, previous years allocation data, catchment maps and links to school admission policies on our ‘find more information about a school’ page on our website https://www.leeds.gov.uk/schools-and-education/composite-prospectus.
You can find on our website www.leeds.gov.uk/apply
- an address lookup tool - for families to check if their address has any priority, but not all addresses will have such priority
- the link to the online application form
Parents please remember -
- use all 5 preferences, using only use 1 or 2 preferences decreases the chances of being offered a place at a preferred school;
- 1stpreference first isn’t allowed, - schools don’t know the preference order families provide;
- any supplementary information needs to be provided by the closing date (this applies if a child is previously looked after, is seeking admission under exceptional needs or if a family wish to apply for their child to be admitted out of chronological age group)
- use the child’s actual permanent address. Using that of a friend, relatives, childminder or renting a property to gain a school place are all considered fraud and places can be withdrawn.
Please visit our homepage to look around our beautiful school via the Virtual Open Day
The admission number for Reception to Year 6 is 30 pupils per class.
Children of school age wishing to join our school should complete the forms below and contact the school for any further information.
Appeals Admissions 2020:
You can appeal to an independent panel if you did not get a place at your preferred school. The first deadline for submitting your appeals is 15 May 2020. Due to the situation with Covid-19 we will be following government guidance on how and when appeals will be heard. Please see admissions appeals for more information.